Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Post is it possible to do this with CSS?

I am creating a website with a page structure like this:

[1] [ 2 ] [3]

1 and 3 are columns with menu/links, and on all pages they must remain the same. 2 is different on each page.
    can this be done with css? so in case i need to update a menu, i just update one file.

and can 1 and 3 also constantly remain in the same position and not scroll with the rest of it?
    i am not sure if 0 and 4 can exist, maybe if 1 2 3 is done with a table, then there can be space before and after it. Will it be possible to have banners, let's say in 4, and just like 1 and 3 they remain the same on all pages?

sorry, i am still learning css, but i would like to know if what i want to do is possible. It is possible with frames, but search engines break them. Thank you.

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    Are you hard-coding your pages or are they rendered using PHP (like WordPress or something you created)?

Remove Ads