Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Need help. Animated header

I was looking for the answer across the web, but couldn't find any viable info, so hope you will help me.
    Please check the header on the web-site here
    How can you achieve the same (or at least be close to) animation?This site is built on WordPress, I believe. Should I use any plugins?

Member #
    Liked
    286 times
    Why? Why? Why?
    The site you reference is an absolute disaster. It takes a really long time to see any actual content.
    Please DO NOT try to do anything similar to this.

Member #
    Is it an animated gif. There are plenty of plugins to effect a background image

Member #
    Liked
    119 times
    I have seen that before somewhere. The background is a video hosted on YouTube. It is basically a one slide slider with a video background. Check out the slider revolution premium plug in for wordpress. That may be what they are using. That is actually pretty basic. there are other wordpress sliders that can create that effect. Fusion slider should be able to do it as well and that one is free as far as I know.
    Last edited by turboguy; Oct 09th, 2018 at 11:09 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    119 times
    I believe this is the same one but if not it is close. That one is actually boring compared to some of the others.

https://revolution.themepunch.com/pa...ground-effect/

If you like that one you might find this one even cooler. Mouse over the moving graphic.

https://revolution.themepunch.com/pa...for-wordpress/
    Last edited by turboguy; Oct 09th, 2018 at 11:23 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I did looked in the search onsole and uyou can fined this free under particle.js. As other have said before its not practical they payoff for using this script is not worth it at all. The site is slow, jagged and a host of other issues. There is a saying in web design never design on trends ( like parralax ) because trends come and go just as fast, support dies away and your left stranded, Design on class and timeless quality.

Remove Ads