Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Website Navigation Menu Issue...

Hello,

Can someone help me identify and/or resolve an issue I am having with a navigation menu system called StellarNav? The problem is hard to explain, but I am sure I messed it up at least mobile view on my website.

To give you the idea, when you click on the 'hamburger' icon to open the menu, the drop down part appears to be somewhat inside the top part of the menu (if I were to add a margin, it appears as though the top of the menu is expanding if I set a high top margin). In the desktop version of the same website, the navigation menu appears as two (2) separate divs which is what I want the mobile version to look like. I am not sure if this is css, javascript or potentially some code that I added to the html, which just might have something to do with it. I will give more details in a private message as I am still in development mode and don't want to go 'public' yet.

I am really stuck on this and would really appreciate all the help I can get with resolving it.

Thank you
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian07002; Dec 14th, 2018 at 09:53 PM.

Remove Ads