Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: div align right

Member #
    hello, I'm having some trouble with the div align right tag. I'm in the middle of making a site for a group, http://hrequiem.pitas.com . can someone check why the images in the back are shift off the screen on the right? I've tried moving it around, but then the bg doesn't line up with the images. please help?

Member #
    I'm only getting broken images. I don't see anything wrong with the code however

Member #
    sorry, i forgot to redirect the images, anyways, the images are back up, but then everything is still shifted off the right end of the window. The text is somewhat cut off too...

Banned
    Member #
    change
    direction:rtl;

to

direction:ltr;
    in your styles

since thats what your referencing

Member #
    i've tried that already, and it still shifts the images over to the left because of the scroll bar, and the bg does not match up.

Banned
    Member #
    try it again, when i did it, it aligned your background where its disjointed bottom right, and shifted your scrollbar to the right making everything fit into place..seems to be what you're after..

Member #
    k i switched it back, but the bg doesn't match... does that mean i have to remake the bg?

Banned
    Member #
    ok ive taken another look, seems the solution is add another row beneath your tablle with the main images, and set the background of the cell to an image you want to stretch ( say 10px high or whatever) Your background will stretch with your table. you can scrap your background image, but keep the black bgcolor..makes sense??

Member #
    i understand what you mean, but then the bg will not stretch with my entries, since that is on another div layer, and a completely new table.

Member #
    and... i don't know if this happens to everyone who views this, but each time i push "enter" to go to the hrequiem.pitas.com site, my layout is cut off a little bit on the right, and the bottom would have a scroll bar from left to right, but if i refresh the page, it'll dissapear and become normal again... =\

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads