Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    I'm working on a form that sends the data to a confirmation page. I'd like to have 2 buttons on the confirmation page. One will submit the data to the database (code's already done and working), the other button will be for if the data shown on the confirmation page is incorrect. The button will take them back to the form page. I'd like to use the reset button function of the form standard to auto-link back to the form page, but it won't accept that button as a URL. If I do something like:
    Code:
    if ($reset) 
    { 
    something 
    };
    What would the something be that would do this? I have a feeling it might be javascript, or there might be a simple way to override the button function in HTML that I just don't know about.

Any suggestions? BTW, the final form may not even be done this way. Leaning towards 1 page that has the form and confirmation parts built in. If I go that way I might go all the way to developing it to where the user has a menu to select different entry forms from.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads