Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello there people haven't posted in quite a long while because I've had a run of bad luck with clients and didn't really want it to spread!

But heres the thing I've just knocked up a quick deisgn and think I'm going to start some kind of web design antics log.
    http://www.appletv.co.uk/blog

Just because I'm curious as to how fast others will be able to fix the mistakes I'm asking if anyone recognises the fixes I need for these browser bugs.
    www.appletv.co.uk

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    what are the specific bugs?

Member #
    If you are talking about the ones listed on the home page, tha_Gsheep, then I'm finding the text scaling problem to be sorted. The font size scales perfectly for me in both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firebird 0.7.

Just a basic tip however, your external links should, if possible open in new windows, using the "_blank" command.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Hmm, I'm not really for the extrernal links thing. If a user wants to open a new window I believe that most of them will be able to do so themselves,especially the kind that will read a page about proffesional web design processes.

Yeah the bugs that I'm worried about are the ones listde on the page. All currently do not apply in Internet Explorer but are apparent in Mozilla.
    www.appletv.co.uk

Remove Ads