Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I seem to be having trouble with my site design. It all lines up until I put my rollover images for my menu in the header. If you are on a 800 res screen when you look at it, it will look fine. You will have to scroll to the right to see what I mean. Does anybody have any ideas on this?

Site http://www.lucnetsolutions.com

Member #
    Your HTML syntax is wrong. After the body tag, you go right into a table without a <table> tag. I didn't look much further than that, but I'm sure there are a few more errors. Go through your code again, and make sure the syntax is correct, and that all of your tags are open and closed properly. The order is very important:
    Code:
    <table>
          <tr>
             <td>
             </td>
          </tr>
    </table>
    If you close a table row without closing the table cell, that will throw things off.

Member #
    The code looks like it is all opening and closing right. Well now the layout is messed up and is on the bottom instaed of the right side. Scroll all the way down to see.

Member #
    Yeah you are right. Man I need major help with this. Hey can anybody tell I am a php newbie? :cheeky:

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    PHP has nothing to do with HTML. PHP is only generating some of the data you're seeing. The HTML is the view part of the MVC paradigm.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Spluf: there is a beginning to the HTML tag, it's just SO FAR OVER to the right, that you might not see it.

For future reference, you should edit the code for readability.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads