Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Popup

Banned
    Member #
    Im making a game page on my site and i was just going to make a page with just a drop down menu that loads the games and you pick one and then i would just load that page in an iframe so i could still have my site template but the game in the center but then i realized my site isnt large enough to fit a game screen in the center of it so im thinking now just have the drop down menu on my site but make it load the .swf in a new page but how would i make it load as a popup,i know how to make it open as a new page but it has all Internet explorer's buttons and url bar i just want the top tool bar that has minimize Restore down/up and the close X,just like popups are so how would i do this?

Member #
    Embed the popup javascript to each option, or simply open it on a new window, and using javascript resize it to the game's size

Remove Ads