Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    http://www.culprit.biz Im new to web building this is my first site. Can anyone help me with changing my site into a flash site,or something? any help is welcome or any suggestions as to how i can improve it are appreciated,thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Firstly, do you want help in transforming it into a flash site, a critique of the site, or some help with HTML?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Help transforming it or suggestions to help transform it.http://www.culprit.biz

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    If you are new to web designing, I would recommend learning nearly every aspect of HTML instead of going directly to Flash. This is nothing personal, but at your current experience level, you will be completely overwhelmed.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    well thats the problem i dont have experience or money but im willing to learn or take www.culprit.biz/temp[URL]

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I know this doesn't help you, but maybe you should look for funding. There are a lot more expenses in opening a record company than just a website.

Member #
    i have plenty of money for those record company things but im new to the website thing...anyway what i need is help with the site any help will be appreciated.http://www.culprit.biz/temp this is the full site

Member #
    by the way my expenses are low mainly marketing and maintaining costs. I own my own state of the art recording studio, my brother and best friend are the other members of the group and i work for the radio station,i also duplicate and thermal print my own cds and posters..i just need to get a good looking website to help with online promotion once i see positive reaction maybe itll be worth big $.but now just learning and trying new things.

btw i only said i dont have money in the earlier post because im not willing to pay for a full fledge website right now ,else i probably wouldnt be here

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Culp,

I mentioned to you in PM, take a look at template sites. You could get a nice looking template for $50 - $100 and for another $100 or so get it customized to your needs. You'd be better off doing that and holding off on the "full" website until your biz takes off. Just my 2 cents.

Member #
    thanx sounds like a good idea ill try it out il buy the template then edit it myself

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads