Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    If you go to this site http://shockndefend.com and scroll down there is a gap at the bottom fo the page, on the preview in Front Page it is not there. How do I get rid of it? Although it does extend all the way if you refresh the page. Ive tried setting table height to 100% but it doesnt work. Thanks for the help

Member #
    Height 100% renders very poorly, but that gap does not appear in anything but IE. It is, unfortunately, inescapable with "height: 100%", but if you try other methods of defining its height then you should be able to get rid of it eventually. This one takes some creativity to fix, so just keep trying until it works.
    I wouldn't worry about it, even in IE it doesn't look bad. If you put the same gap at the top, it would even look nice, I think.
    Whoth steps forth to mock the teal? Whom couldst say a color superior!

Proclamith me, it cannot be done.

Member #
    Oh I didnt know it was only visible in IE, it shouldnt be much of a problem... I think I can find a simple solution, think I might make a solid horizontal line or something

Remove Ads