Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Save Form Sheet

Universe / Virgo Super Cluster / Andromeda Nebular
    Member #
    Hi there.
    I donít know if this is the right place to post this. But anyway. Maybe one knows to solve my problem. I made a form sheet for my company. If you fill it out you are able to print it with the filled fields. Is there a way to save this sheet with filled fields? Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

Regards
    Gabriel :classic:

Member #
    There is a solution, in PHP. You could probably use MySQL or a file to do what you want to. More detail would be needed on exsactly what you want to do.
    Whoth steps forth to mock the teal? Whom couldst say a color superior!

Proclamith me, it cannot be done.

Universe / Virgo Super Cluster / Andromeda Nebular
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by teal
    There is a solution, in PHP. You could probably use MySQL or a file to do what you want to. More detail would be needed on exsactly what you want to do.
    I want so save data from forms by only press a button

e.g.
    <p><input type="text" name="formtext1" size="72"></p>

or stages of check boxes.

The thing is, that if you fill out forms you can't save this filled HTML Page with the data. Both ways to store the data are as good. I don't care if I save them to a file or into MySQL. The reason why I want to do this is to make an order form and our sales can save this data. The best would be they can either load the data into the sheet to be able to correct them.

Remove Ads