Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, I'm baffled by some incorrect table cell positioning at http://tinyurl.com/yqdlw - I wonder if you can help...

At the foot of the "Arts & Media" cell, which borders the "Sport" cell beneath it, there is a gap that is too large; there is too much white space...

The "Sport" header - and the two neighbouring cells to the left - should be a little higher, closer to the bottom of the last entry in the "Arts & Media" cell.

I *am* using lots of styles stuff but, whatever I do with them, I just can't seem to shrink that gap, to close that white space. Or at least I can't using IE6.

Any suggestions please??

Member #
    In the stylesheet mt-static/my-styles-site.css, the .posted class has MARGIN-BOTTOM: 25px, which sets the space at the bottom of each of those columns. So reduce it, maybe to 10px.
    James H
    Home Page · Mars Page · www.fihsf1.net (formerly www·fihs·net)

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    This may help as well:

div, span, td
    {
    border:1px dashed red;
    }

It'll let you see where the borders are.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads