Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Margins

Member #
    I set the top and bottom bargins in the body tag to equal 0, I then set my table height to equal 100%. On the newest version of IE and Mozila for Windows this works great, I have no space between my website and the the edge of the browser on the top and bottom of the page. That is exactly what I wanted to happen. However, on the newest version of IE for Mac, it doesn't work. Some times it gives me the default space amount between the edge of my table and the browser window. Sometimes the table is only as tall as the amount of content on the page. I cannot seam to control this. Does anyone know why or how?

Member #
    the newest version of ie for mac is almost a year old. oh and it was also abandoned almost a year ago. its broken all over. and it will never get fixed. think of it like Netscape 4. it just is dead dont worry about it. unless your client demands that its perfect of her mac. and she wont listen to reason. then you have to make it work, otherwise its a serious mac ie issue and mac ie was abandoned by microsoft a long time ago.

Member #
    [minicode]<table height=100%>[/minicode] is improper syntax. Height can only have a pixel value. Any support for it is the browser's choosing, against the W3C standard.

Remove Ads