Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Okay really haven't started looking at this but .... okay use the printer window thingy, and it doesn't allow a page selection, the options are dimmed out. Can you enable a property or something to get this to work?

JociamAnderson has a common dialog class on VBforums it kicks *** jello!
    Go grab it matie i use it over the control!!

b

Member #
    I don't know if this is what Beacon is talking about, but there are API calls to replace the CommonDialog control - makes your app more flexible and easier to distribute. We have a current case of an App icompatibility because it was compiled on NT4 and 2k can't hande the cmdlg control
    Be vewwy vewwy quiet.... I'm hunting donuts. :-p

Dear god in heaven, yet another thing to worry about....

Yup spetnik it is Jociam combined most of em in a class and put it in vbforums!

Member #
    Sounds good . As Abe Lincoln said, "I'd take 10 dlls over one ocx." No wait, he said something different

Be vewwy vewwy quiet.... I'm hunting donuts. :-p

LOL, our inhouse guru made a similar comment then started screaming about the standards manual saying not to use the common dialog, yeah like l ever read that thing

Remove Ads