Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, folks.

I just spent a few days developing a new algorithm for analysing keyphrases for SEO.

I would like to share the usage of this free but... I am reluctant to just give away my algorithm. Well, maybe I should give it away---write a few articles, get published...

Anyway, if anyone happens to know of a way to put spreadsheets online without revealing the "operators" under the cells, I would be interested. I "think" I saw something like that once, but don't remember where...

p.s., if somebody is curious to see an "example" of what happens with my algorithm in action, I can oblige.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    You could always turn it into an HTML form with a PHP backend, and keep the algorithm at the server...

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    And I'd be interested in seeing your thingy in action.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Go read up on devshed... I remembe reading an article on exactly how to deal with Excel spreadsheets with PHP, although I'm certain it works the same (well, similar) way with ASP.

Or... you could just hardocde the algorithm straight into a php/asp script (fastest way).
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Thank you for the suggestions, folks.

Still a bit too advanced for me right now, though.

Also, I have decided to publish my algorithm after all, in a "free content" article. Right now I am conversing with Roy, inventor of the KEI, to review what I have done. Depending on what he says, I might be ready to post my article here, if anyone is interested.

Remove Ads