Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,
    Other than the javascripts which prevent user right clicking thus copying an image from your website, what other measures can be taken in order to prevent unauthorized copying from your website?

Thanks

Member #
    I actually answered this question for another member in another thread. Instead of just repeating everything, I'll just link to that particular thread, to refrain from being too repetitive. Hope this helps.

Member #
    Ok thanks...Also in that other thread, it talks about preventing hotlinking...Being new to this conecpt, I have the following questions:
    1-I checked my web directory and there is no htaccess file...All my files are .php extension. So first of all does it mean I create a file called something.htaccess and put it in the main directory (so what should the file name and extension be exactly?)
    2-What do I exactly write in that htaccess file? I saw a code provided in the link in the previous thread but there are too many parantheses etc...which was confusing (to me at least)....

Remove Ads