Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    - This menu is being installed on a joomla site, it works and everything seems to be functioning correctly except for a small bug, one out of 5 times or so you can rollover a certain spot and the sub menu doesn't expand. Attached are the files, if anyone knows what might be causing the top menu item to be hanging up on the hover, let me know? I believe it's in the .css file or the mod_sbd_rollmenu.js file

thanks!

Member #
    Hi Kade,

Were you able to resolve this problem? One benefit for me, it finally got me to fool around with Joomla. I installed the menu plugin you attached, but wasn't able to recreate the problem. I can use a javascript load testing tool on it, but before I go down that road, wanted to make sure it was still an issue or not.

If it is, how many parent menus and how many children/sub-menus of each are there? Or even better, if you can create a dump of the menu. It could be a case of name and/or id length, etc... so having the actual content would be a big help.

Ungus
    Josh

Remove Ads