Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all, I am new here and am not very familiar with creating web pages. Over the past 5 years have created several hundred word documents for my own personal use and have created links on them to other word documents. I would like to put them in the form of web pages for my own personal use for one reason. when I click on a link to another document it opens another document like it was intended to do, and before long I have too many documents open at the same time. If I put them in the form of a web page on my computer that would eliminate too many word documents open at the same time. I would like to know if it is possible to create a table with several drop down list boxes and a go or view button for each list box. and if so how would I do this. I think It would require a java script, I have no idea how to do any of this except a little bit on how to create a table.

Member #
    You can do this, but you should go to google and type"javascript drop down menu tutorial". This will give you a good start, and then you could come in here if you have specific questions.

Member #
    If you mean a drop down menu with selective options in it you can do this through html & CSS an dits quite easy using the <li> & <ul> tags if you have any questions on this i can give you the coding for it so just ask...

Remove Ads