Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hi, just been trying out the galleria plugin for jquery - im finishing off a project where we have to design our own webdesign company so that gives you an idea of where i am with things hah im a bit of a beginner but know my way around okay.

ive used jquery to create the behaviours of this site:

crap sorry.. www.ameliealden.com/stf/rework

If you click the portfolio tab and go to print or web design and then click an example youll see the plugin in action (the thumbs and the large image at the top of them)

but when you then go back to the pain portfolio window, and select a different item in the same category, you get the large image related to the thumbnail last clicked in the previous category show up instead of the background image.

can i use different instances of this plugin so i can stop this happening? or is there another way to do it?

would be great to get some help with it if you can spare a few minutes.. thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Link's dead; removed.

Who you are talking to when you say "your galleria plugin"?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    sorry edited the link, and im not sure why your was there - late! all works now.

Remove Ads