Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi guys,

Is it possible to add mouseovers like this site to a form when I click the mouse?

CodeBelly.com - JavaScript - Background Image-Change from Link

Say if I had the list (as on the site) or a drop down menu which showed me a different image each time, could I then click the one I like to be added to a form which will send it to a person by email?

So I could have many pages of images, files, etc and could add them to a single form which would be emailed when I click on a button to send.

Thanks for your help

Member #
    To answer the first part of your question (if I'm understanding it correctly), yes it is possible. Using jQuery it would look something like this:
    Code:
    $(document).ready(function(){
      $("#someElement").click(function(){
        $("#otherElement").mouseover(function(){
          //the code for the mouseover
        });
      });
    });
    What this is basically doing is when an element is clicked, it is assigning the mouseover event to another element. So the second element won't have mouseover functionality until the first element is clicked. Is this what you're trying to do? The second part of your post kind of confused me...

Remove Ads