Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    okay ive asked questions like this before but now i need a iframe with a refresh button so i can refresh the IFRAME ONLY and i need the button to be accsesible bye the enter key
    does anyone have an idea ?
    :help:

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Why the enter key? What's driving this question?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wired, post: 208566
    Why the enter key? What's driving this question?
    What do you mean i just need the iframe to refresh when i click enter i dont understand what your asking ?

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by preston bolo, post: 209003
    What do you mean i just need the iframe to refresh when i click enter i dont understand what your asking ?
    He wants to know why you are insisting on using the "Enter" Key on the keyboard instead of clicking on a button with the mouse.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    I think I've answered this question on something else similar ... but I'll put it here to...

The only thing the "enter" key can call is a FORM SUBMIT button....which means your iFrame has to be within the FORM object... I guess if you were really good... and really creative... you could tie a javascript refresh of the iFrame to a Hidden button... but it's still going to have to be in a form object.

I personally would use ajax or jquery to pull data into a form and put a timer refresh on it...

The there is JAVA... but I don't think you want to go in that direction...

Member #
    i found a
    Quote Originally Posted by Webzarus, post: 209039
    I think I've answered this question on something else similar ... but I'll put it here to...

The only thing the "enter" key can call is a FORM SUBMIT button....which means your iFrame has to be within the FORM object... I guess if you were really good... and really creative... you could tie a javascript refresh of the iFrame to a Hidden button... but it's still going to have to be in a form object.

I personally would use ajax or jquery to pull data into a form and put a timer refresh on it...

i have a iframe that refreshes when i click the next button i already have the button all i need is to make that button accsesible by the enter key what do change on my code to do this ?
    PS i use iweb to do all of this

html>
    <head>
    <script type="text/javascript">

function Reload () {
    var f = document.getElementById('iframe1');
    f.src = f.src;
    }

</script>
    </head>
    <body>
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>
    <td><iframe name="iframe1" id="iframe1" height="550" width="550" src="http://www.google.com/"></iframe></td>
    ]
    <td><input name="button1" type="button" onClick="Reload();" value="NEXT"> </td>
    </body>
    </html>

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Webzarus, post: 209039

This is as close to an answer as you're going to get.

You've been asking this question in four different threads forums for two weeks now - if you haven't got an answer it could well be that there isn't one.

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMare, post: 209161
    This is as close to an answer as you're going to get.

You've been asking this question in four different threads forums for two weeks now - if you haven't got an answer it could well be that there isn't one.
    ok but did anyone save that code as a .html to see what it is and maybe it would be easier to tell what to do if you could

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by preston bolo, post: 209164
    ok but did anyone save that code as a .html to see what it is and maybe it would be easier to tell what to do if you could
    Which code?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMare, post: 209165
    Which code?
    this code open textedit or notpad and save this as a .html and then open it

html>
    <head>
    <script type="text/javascript">

function Reload () {
    var f = document.getElementById('iframe1');
    f.src = f.src;
    }

</script>
    </head>
    <body>
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>
    <td><iframe name="iframe1" id="iframe1" height="550" width="550" src="[COLOR=rgb(32, 117, 183)]http://www.google.com/[/COLOR]"></iframe></td>
    ]
    <td><input name="button1" type="button" onClick="Reload();" value="NEXT"> </td>
    </body>
    </html>

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads