Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Ok, so I own https://www.implitech.net/
    If you look on the front page, you will see something like this:

This looks really bad. What I was trying to do is integrate a slider, but I coulden't do it, so I thought I would use an iframe. HOWEVER, this is not what I want.
    I want to use the Nivo Slider (Available HERE) and put it where it currently says "Professional web hosting" (And get rid of the iframe.

HOWEVER, Since I'm using WHMCS, the way the theme works is that all the PHP files use .tpl files for their actuall HTML and design work.
    SO, as a result, I don't/can't integrate the slider.
    You see, my problem is that the header.tpl file contains all the script calls and link to the css files to make the slider run, and the homepage.tpl (where I want the actuall slider) cannot contain any head tags or anything, it's basically the entire file is one body tag.

So, how do I integrate Nivo slider at the top of my website?
    I REALLY need help with this....

No, this is not a ripped template, i purchased it from whmcsthemes.com

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Could you put a .zip file (clicking the Upload a file button below) of the site and I shall see if I can integrate the slideshow for you. Its most probably the easiest way.

Thanks

-M3
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    implitech.net/templates/ProHost/html.zip
    That's where you can find the required files.
    (or the attached)

Member #
    Come on guys... anyone?

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Moved to Javascript forum - hope you'll get some answers here.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Implitech, post: 227193
    Come on guys... anyone?
    Apologies. I have been extremely busy with a project so havn't had a chance to check it out. I shall give it a go inabit.

View my company Website

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Looking at the code. I am slightly concerned that you are using someone else's template. namely http://www.prohost.be. Before anyone can help you I suggest you explaining why you are using this template. Please remember that the template you have is copyrighted and should not be replicated in any way shape or form. Please read their T&C here: http://www.prohost.be/terms.php.
    AlphaMare and Implitech like this.

View my company Website

Member #
    This template was purchased from whmcsthemes.com.
    Many people might have it. This is why i'm trying to edit it, so that it does to look the same like everyone elses. Also, who is to say he didn't rip it from me?

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by m3n0tu18, post: 227264
    Looking at the code. I am slightly concerned that you are using someone else's template. namely http://www.prohost.be. Before anyone can help you I suggest you explaining why you are using this template. Please remember that the template you have is copyrighted and should not be replicated in any way shape or form. Please read their T&C here: http://www.prohost.be/terms.php.
    They both seem to be clients using WHMCS (Web Host Manager Complete Solution, you can Google it for the link if you want to) and using a template called Pro Host purchased specifically for selling and /or reselling hosting solutions, so no telling who bought it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Implitech, post: 227193
    Come on guys... anyone?
    These templates are difficult to customize without affecting the functionality. I went to the site and checked out the live demo of the theme, and it does not come with a slider. I am not at all familiar with the WHCMS structure, so I'm afraid I can't help you out.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Lol, not too worry i shall not make you remove it lol as i purchased over 6 months ago, none to worry in few weeks i'm going to put a new custom design up on

[Edit: link removed. You can post links if they are directly relevant to the thread - but posting a link to your current site in reference to some future modification is seen as self-promotion and link-dropping. When you have made your changes, you're welcome to post your URL in the Ratings and Reviews forum. Until then please read the rules. Thanks. AlphaMare.]

Its a nice template but has so many limitations ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads