Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all, I have started to create a website for my twin boys that will be born in a week or so and I write fluently in html and css and I know quite a bit of php, but I'm not very fluent with javascript and other languages, though I understand how they work and can easily implement and edit them... I have used a javascript comment script on my site that I found, but I can't seem to find something for a news feed. Well I see all kinds of RSS feed widgets and scripts, but I'm not really sure if that is what I should use and the right way to do it. What I want to do is put news on my front page of my children. I want it to be collapsible so that as I update it, it doesn't keep my page a mile long the whole time or make it where I should make new pages. I now just have a basic table that I formatted to add new cells for each news post. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Should I figure out how to use 3rd party RSS feeds or is there some pre-made js code where I can have full control on my pc and web server?

Remove Ads