If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Member #
    First of all i really dont know if im posting this in the right section, if not then sorry for it.

    I wanna make a portfolio for myself since im gonna go to a design school soon...
    And... ive been looking around alittle,, and i really like this one piece, where you can scroll images from the left to the right and back. Problem is i dont even have a clue what it would be called, let alone find a tutorial,, i assume its some kind of javascript(??)

    So i thought maybe you guys could give me the name of it, or give me a tutorial on how to make it.

    This is the link of the image, the part i mean is the top part, with the 3 images and 2 buttons on the side...

    Could any1 help me out??

    Again really sorry if i didnt post this in the right section


Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:22 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Skin By: