Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello everyone,

Sorry for the long post- if anyone is willing to help me, I'll appreciate it very much!! I've been wrecking my brain with this....

I'm an interior designer and I'm trying to build my own website.
    I spent some time doing HTML/CSS tutorials, then I selected a template and now I'm trying to modify it to my needs.

So In short- I'm a total noob, so I'm sorry if my question is stupid, or if the answer can be found elsewhere in the forum- I have looked and tried many things but I still have a problem.

Now, for the problem itself: I have all the sections of the site open in popup windows, I need a gallery to be inserted in one of the sections, and I need it to work completely inside the popup.

I have managed to get a gallery working. however, while the thumbnails are indeed inside the popup, the gallery itself is "floating" above it. Even what is inside the popup isn't working properly- the side navigation's up arrow somehow is above the X and there is this weird line....

there are a lot of different JS files and css sheets, So I'm putting here the original's (I have done no structural changes, just linked this two):

a link to the original template: http://www.priteshgupta.com/templates/vivid-photo/
    a link to the gallery I used: http://www.ppplugins.com/downloads/ppgallery.php

all the other files remain unchanged- I have no idea how to even approach this problem. I have tried changing various parameters but no luck...

Thanks in advance,
    Tanya.

Member #
    *by all other files I mean other then the HTML itself

Remove Ads