Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Wink JQuery Scroll and visible

Hi,

I am a bit new to JQuery and I would like to know something.
    I have a Top-most header section and a service section below it. At first only header is visible but as I scroll down I want that the services section appears as fading in. How we do that in Jquery or CSS3?

Any Jquery Plugin recommendation will also help!

Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    There's a similar discussion going on in this thread. What the guy wants is a bit different, but the answer to the question is similar enough that you should be able to work it out.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Well, I read that thread and the guy is talking about the navigation to scroll and then fix at top.
    However, what I am looking is that when a user scrolls down, what he sees in nothing until a section fades in and becomes visible. like we have in this example:
    Hype - Mobile App Landing Page
    as you scroll in this example you'll notice that the divs appear while scrolling. This is what I am after.
    Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Ok. My original post in concept still stands. Your solution will be a good bit more complex, but the basic concept is the same: you need to have an event (the content fading in) trigger when the user scrolls past a certain point.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Remove Ads