Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Looking for guidance to adjust a .js site to have the home page open upon arrival

First thing, I think I am posting in the correct area, if not my humble apologies.

Hello, Novice web designer that is familiar with HTML and some understanding of other codes. I am helping a friend build a site with a free template that I believe would be JavaScript based. Down To Earth Landscaping Kingston, Ontario The site is mostly complete but one thing that he really wants is that the page_Home is open when people arrive to his site Down To Earth Landscaping Kingston, Ontario. Currently it has a gallery spinner with pictures for the background, thus no pages open until nav is click on. I would think that this is a simple adjustment… just not sure where or how and what would be the best way to carry this out.
    Any help would be great appreciated, thanks.

Sorry, I am a novice and may have said some things that are misleading and probably incorrect.

In simple straight forward terms, when you type in www.downtoearthlandscaping.ca you will see this come up

http://www.downtoearthlandscaping.ca/#, but what I am trying to figure out is the way to make it come up like this http://www.downtoearthlandscaping.ca/#!/page_Home.

I am just drawing a blank on where I need to go and how to make it happen. I'm sure it is crazy simple (if you know what your doing).

Sorry about the confusing post, I'm just frustrated, I hope this is clear now.
    Last edited by P-James; Mar 27th, 2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Clarification

Remove Ads