Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Mobile.nav issue...

Hi,

I purchased a mobile navigation system from
    Code:

http://codecanyon.net/item/mobilenav...plugin/5396355

My question is a bit technical, but I am almost there with it, but it's bugging me that I can't seem to find out how to fix it:

Note: The menu fits 100% width (positioned at the top of page), the menu icon itself (hamburger) is on the left and the whole div that the navbar resides in is linked to open the navbar. Ex: Click the 'hamburger' icon and the menu opens, or click the div and it also opens the menu

Note 2: I have added a php greeting to the div where the navbar exists, and floated it to the right side while the menu is on the left side

Question: When I click on the greeting text: My Dashboard, Login or Register Links, the menu opens then the linked I clicked on then opens, is there a way to seperate the links, so that the links will open without the menu opening while keeping them them in the same div as the menu?

Thank you!
    Brian

Remove Ads