Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Im trying to make a page that will take info from a form and then draw a graph (maybe using absolutly postitioned divs w/ bgcolor) Can anyone give me some pointers that i should know about?

Also, what dimensions should i make the graph, so that its as big as it can and be printed well?

PS the actual page that collects all the info is here , so advice is welcome.
    If its not in Family Guy its not worth it.

Member #
    Hey man, you have a good site. Are you in HS still? I assume so since your reading to kill a mocking bird. I suggest you encrypt your email addresses at the bottom of the page though.

as for the graph, i suggest you review this page: you can download the script and tailor it :

http://www-adele.imag.fr/~donsez/cou...b/js_graphimg/
    "It's very important not to embellish on your order. No extraneous comments. No questions. No compliments."
    - Jerry, in "The Soup Nazi"

Member #
    Yea im in hs, and i took your advice on the email addresses. They're encoded now. OK well thanks for the link, ill post back somewhere when i get this thing finished.
    If its not in Family Guy its not worth it.

Remove Ads