Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    1st sorry for bad english but I hope you will understand what i am talking about.

I want to now how I can do this.
    when i click on some link on my page the text will apeare in some table
    i know to do this by i-frames but i want to do this in a table.
    plz give me some examples or code or just explain to me.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    This is more of a Javascript/DHTML question, so I've moved it there.

Basically, what you want to do is label a DIV, table cell, whatever with an ID or a Name. Make sure it's unique. That's very very important. If you have a DIV named "Dog", do not have a second DIV named "Dog".

http://tech.irt.org/articles/js201/index.htm is a very good introductory article to DHTML and how to make it cross-browser (read: Netscape 4-point-oh-my-GAWD-what-were-they-thinking compatible). It works both by itself and with a form button click, but if you have any programming ability, and I suspect you do, then you'll be able to figure it out with a hyperlink click as well.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads