Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Adding output Gephi (Json) to sub-page of website

Hey Guys! First of all, I'm quite new to the whole web designing practise so please let me know if I should ask this question under another subject.

I have a question regarding adding the output that the software Gehpi produces to a simple website that has been build with the use of external software. The Gephi software exports an interactive graph into files that can be exported to a website. The software exports the following data types:
    Json.JPG

I have resently used website building software to create a simple website. However, I would like to place this network on my own website, but I am not quite sure how I can do this. The network also has it's own CSS and Javascript (I believe that is the 'json' file) files, and if I copy these with FTP than the network is only my homepage. However, I would like to know if any of you know how to upload this network as a subpage of my website. So to first have a homepage, and the - by clicking on a subpage - you will be redirected to this network. I was wondering what I needed for this, is this another subdomain?

Thanks a lot for any comments in advance and please let me know if you need any more information!

Remove Ads