Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

bug checkout ' stripe ' with setup google tag manager for block third party cookies

Hello everyone,

I am currently building a wordpress site related to the photo which will be used to carry out many social projects. It's been months that I block on one subject, I am looking desperately for a person who would have the kindness and the skills to bring me help.

My problem: RGPD compliance third-party cookies

The situation is as follows, I have installed Google Tag Manager, it is functional, I am trying to configure it to "block" all third-party cookies on my site, while the user gives his consent to use these third-party cookies. When he clicks on 'accept' (cookie banner), third-party cookies are installed and as long as the user does not purge their browser cache, third-party cookies are loaded with each page load. *
    The function of the google tag manager code would be to analyze the "viewed_cookie_policy" cookie, if so, the user to give his agreement and google tag manager can load third-party cookies. If the "viewed_cookie_policy" cookie does not exist, then the user has not given their consent and third-party cookies remain blocked.

More Technic :

wordpress: 5.5 / php: 7.4.8 / serveur: apache / mysql: 5. 7. 28 / shared hosting 1&1

Plugin cookies : GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin (CCPA Ready)
    By WebToffee

i have try this setup in google manager :

Variable = Type : proprietary cookies = name = viewed_cookie_policy (viewed_cookie_policy with value "yes" = is the name of the cookies are created when people clic " Consent" on the cookies banner)

Trigger : page view = some pages viewed = viewed_cookie_policy | contains | yes

TAG : <script src="https://js.stripe.com/v3/"></script> (i have try with only one third cookies for try, is for this i have put only one link, third cookie " stripe " )

this setup work but the script " js.stripe.com/v3/ " is loading before " click consent " for leave the script i have install the plugin : Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster
    By Gabriel Livan

With this plugin i ask him to block the third cookie " js.stripe.com/v3/ " everywhere on my website, this action work.

At this step, when i clean all my cache, i go to my website, the " js.stripe.com/v3/ " don't load (It's OK) and i click " consent " on banner cookies, the page reload alone and the cookies third party " js.stripe.com/v3/ " load (until here all it's ok) the things is when i try to use the plugin " Give " (this plugin use js.stripe.com/v3/) when i make test for donation and i'm redirect " https://checkout.stripe.com/pay/ " the page not loading and are full white ... When i desactivate the option for don't load js.stripe.com/v3/ in " Asset CleanUp plugin " and i try again it's work but is not good because with this configuration, the third cookie " js.stripe.com/v3/ " are load when people come on my website and js.stripe.com/v3/ is loading before people clic " Consent " on banner cookies ... Madness circle ... I have hard hard try since long time but i don't find the solution ....

Thank you for your help I can give you more information if you need (for example the url of my website) in a private message.
    Last edited by Rememberthisusername; Aug 23rd, 2020 at 03:38 AM.

Remove Ads