Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello,
    I am trying to install Joomla 1.5. I have uploaded the files but when I tried to continue the installation by going to my site I get this error:

mark( 'afterLoad' ) : null; /** * CREATE THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : */ $mainframe =& JFactory::getApplication('site'); /** * INITIALISE THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : */ // set the language $mainframe->initialise(); JPluginHelper::importPlugin('system'); // trigger the onAfterInitialise events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterInitialise') : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterInitialise'); /** * ROUTE THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : */ $mainframe->route(); // authorization $Itemid = JRequest::getInt( 'Itemid'); $mainframe->authorize($Itemid); // trigger the onAfterRoute events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterRoute') : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterRoute'); /** * DISPATCH THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : */ $option = JRequest::getCmd('option'); $mainframe->dispatch($option); // trigger the onAfterDispatch events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterDispatch') : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterDispatch'); /** * RENDER THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : */ $mainframe->render(); // trigger the onAfterRender events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterRender') : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterRender'); /** * RETURN THE RESPONSE */ echo JResponse::toString($mainframe->getCfg('gzip'));

I have deleted all of the files, donwloaded the package again and uploaded them again, same message. Then I tried to install the files manually, but after completing all of the steps (before creating an admin to check the site), I still see the same message.

Can anyone help me here please? I don't know what I did wrong or how to fix it!
    Thank you!!

Yunie

Member #
    Call your host and see if they will install for you.

Member #
    I had, multiple times, but the problem still wasn't solved. Anyway, I figured out the problem.... They have an option to set the PHP function to OFF (didn't even know that was possible). Even after I told them that I was gonna use Joomla, for which they have specific servers build for them, so they oghta know that it would use PHP. So no clue why in the world that option was set to OFF,
    But anyway, the problem has been solved, by only one click on a button... -_-
    But thx for taking the time to reply!

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Do you have PHP installed on your server? Looks like it's just spitting out the source code to the screen.

Member #
    Yes I do

Remove Ads