Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Forgive me all if I am posting this in the wrong place, but I need a bit of help. I am building a website using Joomla 1.5. I have 123FlashChat and PHPBB Forum.

I installed an extension for 123FlashChat so that users when the register for the site, it is also registering them for the chatroom.

I would like to also make it so that this would register them for the forum. I'm not sure if this is possible, if there is an extension, or something I must do. Basically I want people to be able to log into my site once, and that will log them in for each aspect of the site (Forum, and Chatroom).

As I said, currently Logging into the site also logs people into the chatroom however not the PhpBB Forum, and so that is my issue.

Can someone please help me out?

Any extensions you mention I would prefer be free as I am running a bit low on money now, and also if you explain anything I need to do, please be simple as I'm new to all of this. Thank you in advance.

Remove Ads