Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all, I have a problem I can't figure out the fix for. When I open an Article in the backend, a light red banner accross the top of the page says JFolder::folder: Path is not a folder. I'm running Joomla version 1.5.17 if that helps.

Here is what I've tried and also found so far. I systematically disabled the few plugins I've installed before the problem started to see if they were the problem. No, they weren't it appears. I talked with tech support for quite awhile and find no errors showing in Apache but yet I still get the vague error message. In the cpanel error logs, the latest error showing is: [16-Jul-2010 10:33:57] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/seantroy/public_html/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 714 I sure hope this helps someone with experience see what my problem is and how I can correct it. Thank you all for your time, Sean

Member #
    Anyone? I can't believe I'm the first to have this error.:-/

Member #
    Do you mean uninstall the component and then re-install it? Thank you, Sean

Member #
    I did that and restored the site. Problem solved. thanks !

Remove Ads