Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How is Joomla?

Member #
    Is Joomla even good? I'm planning on downloading it. Is it safe? Does Joomla send spam?

Member #
    are you serious? do some research on the net and you will soon find out how good it is - prehaps you are just doing seo work?

Joomla is probably the top CMS along with Drupal and has thousands of extensions and 100k users....

Member #
    how is joomla

With the biggest community in the world joomla is the best cms ever, have a look on the extension page

Member #
    Joomla is a very good CMS and powers websites large and small including many corporate websites. There are tons of extensions available most of which are free as well as thousands of themes. The Joomla website has a great support forum where you can gain tons of knowledge. I will say this though for those people who are use to using a standard CMS will find Joomla to be some what convoluted at first however I can tell you that once you learn your way around Joomla it all makes a lot more sense. If you have any other specific questions let me know Ive got quite a bit of experience with Joomla.

Member #
    Those are all really good points not to mention the huge amount of information available not only online but also through many books, If interested I can probably point you toward several good tutorials.

Member #
    Yep Its excellent Go for it

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Course

Yeah Joomla is good if your wanting static and blogging, perfect even, besides that if your looking for media and what not your going to be looking at dreamweaver bro.

Member #
    Just make sure that you install all updates shortly after they become available, or you will quickly get hacked.

Member #
    Staying current with security patches is important for whichever CMS you choose. If you choose Joomla, make sure to subscribe to the security alerts which you can do at:

FeedBurner Email Subscription

Sandra

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    If you not a good techy then joomla is good to start.
    Hosting On Web - A web hosting company.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads