Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi! This is like the 5th time I'm doing a site with Joomla and something happened somewhere: I can't see the articles I've posted using Internet Explorer. I can see the different modules, but when it comes to the articles they don't appear. I can see them in Firefox and Safari.
    I've tried changing the templates, but not even with the default templates the articles are shown.
    I've installed Joomla directly to my host and work through the browser, but that's how I've done it before and I don't know why this is happening.

Thanks for the help.

Member #
    Can I see a link to your site? I've never had this happen before and I've used Joomla very extensively. What version of Joomla do you have installed? What components, modules, and plug ins do you have installed? And were you able to see the articles in internet explorer before you added said components, modules and plugins? Do the articles show up if you use their direct link or are they just not showing up on the homepage?

Member #
    Got it solved

Hi! Thank you for your comment, but the problem is already solved. The thing is that I copy/paste the text directly from word to the article editor, and for a very strange reason it couldn't be seen on IE. I copy/paste the text from word to Text Edit and from there to the new article in Joomla. That was all, problem solved.

Thanks any way.

Member #
    No problem glad you figured it out ive seen issues similar to that before thought just didnt cross my mind another way you can solve this problem is to copy it into notepad then into joomla. Glad you got it figured out though.

Remove Ads