Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey all, as everyone else, I am another newbie of Joomla world, I have to admit that I am really interested in Joomlas abilities. However, the last two days there is one detail that concerns me. I would like to stretch up my images and get rid of the margin around them. For example, I create new article and then I set up firstly my image and then the text. However, there is space between my horizontal top menu and the image and I would prefer to get rid of the space and fix them together.

Well, my attempt was to modify the css file of my freeware(open source) template but I havent managed to solve my problem. And now I am wondering
    a. is it css problem ,
    b. joomla cannot modify such a task or
    c. maybe I am gonna need a more advance extension since I use the basic version of Joomla 1.5 .

Thanks in advance.

Here is my website online
    Λεμεσός

Member #
    joomla help

There are new versions of joomla available on the internet. Try searching some of it and try to modify it again.

- joomla help-

Remove Ads