Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, I am quite new to joomla and am getting familiar with components and modules. I find the majority of them great and so easy to manipulate and customise but I'm a little stumped on my next project. My client wants a classified section and wants people to pay for ads, this was ok, I used DJ classifieds and all was good. Now my client wants a section for events so customers can add their events but they want to charge for this also. They also want to charge people to access the classifieds section so I need to hide this from view until people have paid and registered. I don't know how to go about integrating all this as when people pay to access the database(which will be cheaper than advertising) they will also be able to add an ad as they are now a member. What components/mods would you use for this? I hope I have made this easy to understand and someone can help me:-(

Member #
    Sobi2 is good but difficult to implement more than one payment fee

Remove Ads