Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi guys,

this is a crazy situation! i am using joomla and virtumart for an ecommerce website selling wine...

the client wants a verification page where you have to confirm you are old enough to enter the site. i have found a few scripts and i will give them a go...

BUT he also wants to have a drop down menu where you choose which country you are in, and that will change the currency in virtuemart to the correct currency!!! is that even possible?

luckily he only wants australian and singapore currency. the default is australian. but i need the functionality that if you choose singapore on the first page, that it sends this info to virtuemart and changes the currency.

if a php legend can help me i will pay you! seriously dudes i'll paypal it straight to you if you can help me out!

please help me.

thanks

Member #
    There should be some default function within virtuemart that allows you to change the currency to whatever you need.
    Denwa Communications is a one stop shop for Phone Systems, Call Logging Software and IP Phones.

Remove Ads