Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello all you lovely people of WDF! As a bit of a joomla newbie I could really use a little help from you clever clogs! I'll keep my fingers crossed (but not my breath held!!) :P

I have been trying to permanently add an image to a template that I am using (Rockettheme colormatic). Ideally I would like to be able to position the image directly under the Suckerfish menu with no padding between them. So nicely and cleanly wedged between the suckerfish menu and the main body content (where all the components display.) without disturbing the padding on the mainbody text. The image should span 100% width of the template (without margins). Is there an effective way to do this?

I have attatched two files. joomlahelp.jpg shows how Ideally I would like the image to display (static and no need for it to ever change!), joomlahelp2.jpg shows how its looking when I place the image into an article which then of course has the sites padding imposed onto it. (dont worry, I realise that this is surely not the way to go! This is why i need your help!)...

Is there a way to make this image a fixed part of the template? Or am I missing a trick? Banners maybe? or Custom Module Positions??

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for hearing me out.

From newbie, the only way is up!!

Cheers guys!

Paul

Member #
    if it helps you the site is currently hosted at inspireguildford.com/music - then click on any link in the menu away from 'home' to see the image (its the one with the swirly blue music notes) Thanks again then

all the best.

Paul

Remove Ads