Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello everyone, new here. I am in the process of trying to create a website for I can eventually sell my services. I have been researching joomla and it seems to be everything that i need and more.

I have minor web design knowledge. I am just super confused with the whole process. Can I design a website in dreamweaver than manage it in joomla? or do I have to create the whole website through joomla? Is the entire website updated through joomla?

Member #
    No you will have to create tje site in Joomla itself, you can set joomla up offline using xampp and import it to a live domain though when its ready. you can also practice this way.

Member #
    If you want to site up a site quickly I suggest finding a free template that you like and editing the template to suit you.
    Denwa Communications is a one stop shop for Phone Systems, Call Logging Software and IP Phones.

Remove Ads