Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Free templates that come with demo content

I just started to learn Joomla and I've noticed that templates I download don't necessarily come with the plugins/modules shown in the demo. Is there a source or search phrase that can be used to find templates with demo content?

I don't mind finding and positioning my own components, but sometimes I would like the option to find a more complete site that I can modify quickly and be done with. -- I've been looking into tools like yooTheme, but for now I'm looking for free things.

Thanks!

Member #
    You could always download the Afterburner template from Rockettheme.
    RocketTheme - Joomla Templates - Afterburner2

If you download the rocketlauncher and install it on a test server, it will install all the demo content etc for you so you can go in and see how everything has been set up.

It's very handy, we the rocketlaunchers it all the time to see how things have been done in the template.

Remove Ads