Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey forum crew

Im the new marketing guy with an Australian Based web company called ITSimple - Im here to Join the discussions about online marketing, SEO and SEM plus learn everything I can from you better versed tech guru's. I need a little bit of help though and your assistance with liking my first post could be a great little help from you guys.

If you wish to take a look at the range of services we offer here from our offices in Melbourne then you can check out our web design, development and online marketing services here..

[EDIT: link removed by TheGAME1264]

Someone might also wish to post a link to a thread which is hot right now and lets see how I go with participating for a while. Thanks everyone, I hope you appreciate my contribution to this online community.

Cheers,

Luke

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Hi, Luke.

I removed your link because we don't allow them (unless they're topically relevant and not self-promotional) until members reach 25 posts, just so we know whether or not they're serious. At that point, you can also give yourself a signature and use it to promote who your company is and what they're all about.

As far as a "hot" or "popular" thread, you can pretty well pick any active one and go from there. There are members posting just about everywhere. Dive in, man.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Ahhhhhhh,

NO worries. Im sure a few weeks of staying in the game should get that pretty little link back

NO dramas....

Chat soon

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Moved to the Member Introductions area...
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads