Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Thuco Intro

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi there,
    I'm an ammateur web developer. I am totally self-taught. Because I taught myself to hand code everything, I have no idea how to use any of the software that's out there, such as dreamweaver. I still use either Aptana or Seamonkey and code from there. This definitely has it's pitfalls but, running my own business (that has nothing to do with web design) hasn't afforded me much time to learn some of the short cuts.
    I designed the site for my company, which is in pieces at the moment so I'm busy over-hauling it totally. This is one of the main reasons why I joined this forum - to get help with some of the "bugs" I'm encountering.
    I'm so looking forward to sharing in your knowledge and wisdom and look forward to being able to develope kick-arse website for myself one day.
    JD
    George Dolidze likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Welcome to WDF Thuco! I'm also a newbie here and I'm happy to share my web design knowledge to anyone who needs help. Most of my web skills are self-taught too, so I believe this forum can be a GREAT place to look for answers and help by other experts

Good luck and welcome!

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    I've come to understand that, if you're good at coding, you don't need much software knowledge. You can do anything with HTML/CSS/JavaScript combo that you can with sowtware like DW, Flash and others.
    Photoshop, Illustrator and such really help for the design part though.
    AlphaMare likes this.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Remove Ads