Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: New here

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello all, just wanted to drop a thread and say hello..... My name is Adrian and im relatively new to the whole design and developing world...I'll make mistakes, and ask questions that have probably been answered a thousand times. I apologize in advance for this, and I welcome any constructive criticism and advice you may have to offer. Thanks:coffee:

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Welcome to WDF, dude!
    Adrian Sane likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Sane, post: 209736
    Hello all, just wanted to drop a thread and say hello..... My name is Adrian and im relatively new to the whole design and developing world...I'll make mistakes, and ask questions that have probably been answered a thousand times. I apologize in advance for this, and I welcome any constructive criticism and advice you may have to offer. Thanks:coffee:
    I see your smiley is drinking coffee. You're gonna be doing a lot of that, if you don't already
    Well, I do anyway.
    Anyway... Welcome! These forums are super helpful, and the mods here are extremely nice and constructive. (Or just 'constructive', in TheGame's case :angel: ).
    AlphaMare and Adrian Sane like this.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by George Dolidze, post: 209770
    I see your smiley is drinking coffee. You're gonna be doing a lot of that, if you don't already
    Well, I do anyway.
    Anyway... Welcome! These forums are super helpful, and the mods here are extremely nice and constructive. (Or just 'constructive', in TheGame's case :angel: ).
    LOL.... Thanks for the warning on the mod's. yeah my coffee intake has DEFINITELY increased in the last couple of month's. As I said before, I'm new to the whole web development scene and my knowledge is limited to the basics of HTML and CSS. I'm actually having some issues that i'm going to investigate right here in the forum.... Building a site... renders great in Chrome, ok in FF, but half my home page is MIA in IE. Maybe you could direct me to the right thread?:help:

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    That would be: http://www.webdesignforums.net/forum...nd-css-help.4/

not uncommon thing to happen

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Typical IE

Remove Ads