Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: My Introduction

Member #
    Hello to you all,
    I am 39 years old and I run a web hosting business up until now I haven't ventured into offering reselling packages but have now put together a custom packages for Resellers. Which is what brought me to this site I am in need of some help with a page design or some sort of script to work with whmcs my billing program. I is going to be hard for me to explain exactly what I am after but I will give it a go.
    I have the page lay out and everything already made up but I can not figure out how to add some drop down menus that will link to my shopping cart.
    Here's how it should work
    1. the potential customer will visit the page
    2. select what items they want from several option in individual drop down menus.
    3. click order and it should take them to the shopping cart with the selected options already entered in the cart.

Now I can setup an order button on the page that will take them to a order page in the whmcs which is in php but I am not sure how to have the options already entered in the cart.
    Can anyone in here help me?
    If you need I can upload just the Resellers page in a testing area for you to see the lay out it if you would like for me to do so please feel free to ask me to do so.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Hey,

Welcome to the forum, and I hope someone can help you with your probelm.

Remove Ads