Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Hello!

I'm Mr.Teapot and I am from southern Sweden. I've some experience in HTML, CSS and SEO.
    I've joined this site because I want to contribute to, and learn from, a community of web designers.
    Me and a friend is running a small web agency. I'm not going to link to our website because I haven't checked yet if it's against forum rules

Regards
    /Teapot
    Swedish Web Agency
    I hate that all you Americans are asleep when I'm awake...

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTeapot, post: 225309
    Hello!

I'm Mr.Teapot and I am from southern Sweden. I've some experience in HTML, CSS and SEO.
    I've joined this site because I want to contribute to, and learn from, a community of web designers.
    Me and a friend is running a small web agency. I'm not going to link to our website because I haven't checked yet if it's against forum rules

Regards
    /Teapot
    Welcome to the forums!

I hope you will find what you are looking for here - we are a great bunch of people who really like helping others, and are also always open to learning more.

You'll find us a very varied group when it comes to experience and expertise, but one thing we all have in common is that we are here to learn and help others learn as well.

That said, I'm glad you did not post a link, as it is frowned upon in these forums unless the link directly pertains to a question being discussed. There is a place to post a link and ask members to check out your site, in the Ratings and Reviews forum.

Once you have 25 posts, you can add a link in your signature.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Thank you so much for the kind greeting!
    First forum I've been greeted on this kindly in ages. I already like it here a lot and I hope that I'll be able to contribute with something and not just be "leeching" info from you by asking stupid questions..

Thank you once again!

/Teapot
    Swedish Web Agency

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTeapot, post: 225312
    Thank you so much for the kind greeting!
    First forum I've been greeted on this kindly in ages. I already like it here a lot and I hope that I'll be able to contribute with something and not just be "leeching" info from you by asking stupid questions..

Thank you once again!

/Teapot
    Around here, we feel that the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked! But I do understand what you're saying - I watched and read on here for a good long time before I posted a question, and then longer still before I felt competent to post an answer! But we truly welcome anyone who is here to share and learn, and if I had understood that from the outset I would have been much happier to contribute earlier! So now i make a point of trying to let new members know that this is not a scary place.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Thank you once again!
    Swedish Web Agency

Member #
    Liked
    80 times
    Welcome Teapot,

Keep your nose clean, and go with the flow!
    Peace, Mike
    WebHost1-For all your Hosting needs.
    Leenkz.Com-The web starts here! (Blatant use of tables)
    I realllllly need to feel useful, please "like" my signatures!!!! (Button is on the bottom right!)

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Hey Teapot,

Where in southern Sweden?? I was in Stockholm and Gotland a few years ago. Beautiful country. I love Sweden!

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Ah nice! I live in the city of Kristianstad. Near Malmo. Quite close to Copenhagen.
    Swedish Web Agency

Remove Ads