Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Hello Everyone

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Graphics
    I just signed up today and thought I would say Hello to everyone here. I have always liked art since I was a wee little boy where my main tool was a pencil now that tool is Photoshop. I love helping people with their graphic needs since I found myself in the same boots when I first started out.

Webdesign
    I also like designing websites, although it has been a learning curve that I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate time to. I have gone from creating Geocities Sites, to Slice sites, to tables, and now I am designing HTLM/CSS/Jquery Div sites. So I feel I am on the right path.

Me
    I am a union Carpenter in WA, but there has been more famine than feast with the current economy. I have been married 13 years and have 4 lovely children. I have been currently working on a Congressional Campaign as the Campaign Assistant, where if the Candidate gets elected in November, I would end up with a full time job in D.C. which would be a really good deal.

You can check out some of my work at my Deviantart account or go to my website which I still need to redesign (originally designed with tables and internal Css) and update with my latest work.

Remove Ads