Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Hello all!

Member #
    Hey Guys,

How are you all doing?

Not entirely sure what to include in this post so I'll give you a few basic details about myself.

My names Ben, I'm 21 and live in Bath, England. I have many interests and hobbies but the biggest thing that I enjoy doing is Rugby. I also have a keen interest in all things electronic and love to learn lots of new things.

I have joined this forum as I have set out on learning how to create websites and have every intention of seeing it through and felt that by joining a forum where I would be able to speak to other new comers to web design and experienced veterans would help keep me interested and also provide me with the help, information and any useful tips that I could get.

Feel free to ask me any other questions.

Ben

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by benthyer, post: 237615
    Hey Guys,

How are you all doing?

Not entirely sure what to include in this post so I'll give you a few basic details about myself.

My names Ben, I'm 21 and live in Bath, England. I have many interests and hobbies but the biggest thing that I enjoy doing is Rugby. I also have a keen interest in all things electronic and love to learn lots of new things.

I have joined this forum as I have set out on learning how to create websites and have every intention of seeing it through and felt that by joining a forum where I would be able to speak to other new comers to web design and experienced veterans would help keep me interested and also provide me with the help, information and any useful tips that I could get.

Feel free to ask me any other questions.

Ben
    Welcome Ben! Im Marc down in Devon. Glad to see another Brit on these forums! Hope we can help with any queries you may have.
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Rugby? That is the second scariest sport I have ever seen (first being Aussie Rules Football). If you approach web design with the same tenacity and balls-to-the-wall attitude that rugby requires, you'll do very well.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads